Last year (2015) Sara and I stumbled upon the A to Z April Challenge [because we rule the world in all the incredible free time we have!] and blogged for an entire month - daily. My theme was The Great Grad Trip and I covered my adventures from the Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, Florida that included The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter and Universal Studios [the feels!].
Sara stuck to The Wizarding World. Her blog was selected for a special interview at the end of the challenge and she earned her way to fame [big time blog appreciation that is!]. This year I thought, thought, and over thought until my neurons gave up on me but I couldn't come up with a single idea for the A to Z Theme. There were the following I came up with during the brainstorm:
- Words (A to Z) that matter to me ------- Rated: BORING
- Funny Words --------------------------- Rated: BORING
- Daily poem ----------------------------- Rated: DIFFICULT
So, when I seriously couldn't bring my blood and guts to roll in favor of any of these, I decided to roll out pieces of wise advice for the planet. It takes blood and guts to make a statement --- even more than those if it is a sharp, honest one.
A to Z April Challenge Theme Reveal [DRUMROLL]
--- A WORD OF WARNING --- I speak the bitter truth and the sweet sarcasm of real life. I advise you sit with a cup of caffeine to charge up to follow my drift with this. I have learned lessons the hard way - and the soft way - both. Most of the time I dealt with my own pressure [and I mean from circumstances, not bloating and gas]. So the advice I give was as hard for me from myself as it is for everybody else on the planet.
--- Let the A to Z April Challenge Begin ---
- "Abbie-tude Is All You Need"
- "Bite Size Is Alright"
- "Cook Because You Can"
- "Defeat Your Demons"
- "Eat A Toad And Remember It"
- "Facebook Is Everything"
- "God Gets To Everyone, Don't Worry"
- "Have Your Me Time."
- "It's My Life! And It's Now Or Never!"
- "Joke: You're It!"
- "Kick Yourself! It Works"
- "Loose The Unwanted"
- "Marriage Is Not A Compromise"
- "Never Argue With A Fool"
- "Others Should Not Be Your Benchmarks"
- "Pressure Will Only Nuke Your Brains" -
- "Quote Yourself"
- "Rage Constructively"
- "Scaredy Cat Goes In The Bag"
- "Take Care Of Yourself"
- "Unavailable Indefinitely"
- "Voice Yourself!"
- "Wake Up Early"
- "X-Factor Is Real, Believe!"
- "Your Circus! If They Don't By It, Don't Sell It To Them!"
- "Z" INCOMPLETE