Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Saturday, November 14, 2020
Fall has officially been ruined (for me) due to the pandemic and my quarantine lifestyle. (Photo by Sara). I am not roaming around like I used to. The long drives enroute to various errands and appointments, Starbucks Coffee adventures, mall days, and casual roamings at Target, Michaels, Home Goods, and all those goody goody places have been canceled for me! The only drives I am going on are for pharmacy pickups and the above photo was taken during the same. *sigh*
Neighborhoods everywhere have transformed into Fall bouquets. Yards are covered with leaf piles. No romance there, I see heaps of work for landscapers! I am not picking up those! My back will die. Some more photos of gorgeous Fall scenes taken by Sara ...
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Where to begin? ...
Just here ...
- Rice (soaked, washed, strained) 1 1/2 cups
- Frozen, cooked, deveined, tail-removed shrimps (as many as you like)
- Chopped pineapple chunks, as many as you like
- Natural, unsweetened pineapple juice, 1 cup
- Fine chopped red and green bell peppers, 1 cup
- Fine chopped green onions, 3
- Fine chopped onion, 1 small
- Frozen peas, 1 cup
- Red chili pepper flakes, 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce, 1/4 cup
- Sriracha sauce / hot sauce
- Tomato puree, 1 cup
- Black pepper powder (coarse), 1 tbsp
- 1/2 cup canola / vegetable oil