Monday, March 23, 2020

Blogging From A to Z Challenge April 2020 - Theme Reveal

*DRUMROLL* 
This is the Blogging From A to Z challenge 2020 Theme Reveal
Like last year, I give you:
"POTTERIFIC A to Z"
A commemoration of my love for the Wizarding World: the movie, the books, the world, and the Potterhead life. I am doing Potterific A to Z to keep my sanity afloat (whatever is left of it, I must say).
Joining me is my partner in mischief, sister dearest:
Sara at Sara Writes
Our daily topics may be same, or different!
Harry Potter collage for A to Z Challenge
And --- as Sara puts it:
"It'll be POTTERIFIC!!! It'll be FANTABULOUS!!! It'll be MAGICAL!!!"Me ---
The index down below will populate and links will come to life as I take one day at a time at the A to Z Challenge. 

A for Accio Potterheads
B for Butterbeer Fudge ~ A Magic Of Its Own Kind
C for Care of Magical Creatures
D for Despair as the Wizarding World Shuts Down
E for Exceptionally Ordinary Luna Outfit
F for Funko Time ~ My Potterific Funko Collection So Far
G for Grindelwald Versus Voldemort
H for Hogsmeade - My Favorite Spots
I for Ice Cream From Florean Fortescues - Ranked By Me
J for JK Rowling, Here's My Second Least Favorite Death
K for
L for Leaky Cauldron and the Sticky Toffee Pudding
M for Mugs of the Wizarding World
N for
O for
P for Polyjuice Potion - Who Would I Turn Into?
Q for Qizilbash Quality Confectionery's Cauldron Cakes

2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter is such a full, rich world. Looking forward to reading your posts. Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter has fans of all ages.. even from those in the fifth decade!! :-) Look forward to your posts and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: