Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Yucky Bertie Botts

Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans are the smooth criminals of the Wizarding candyland. Don't believe me? Wait till you taste a Vomit or Rotten Egg. You will NEVER attempt to taste them again! So, do not be fooled by their jolly, whimsical appearance. 
They didn't even spare Albus Dumbledore - the greatest wizard of all times. Then who are we to be safe from the horror of bad taste?! I brought it upon myself actually when I decided to go on a wild, adventurous tasting spree. It was fun and games, and mild distaste, until I ate a vomit flavored one. Death of my tastebuds and my senses.
YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!
What did they even put in there to make it taste like puke?! Yes, puke! The bitter bile that you taste during stomach flu! What have they been doing???
The tutti-fruity and marshmallow are the only flavors that can be ingested by humans. Those are the only ones that are worth putting in your mouth. And I do not understand what's wrong with Ron Weasley. He's seen eating them from the box very casually!
They truly are:
"A Risk In Every Mouthful"

==================================================
This post is part of the April A to Z Challenge 2020
My theme is Potterific A to Z
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Books, Movies, Parks, & Potter Universe!
✨ ••• All Heads Potterheads! No Head 🧠 Better Than A Potterhead❗️
Index is HERE
===================================================
Read Sara's Potterific A to Z HERE

1 comment:

  1. "They mean EVERY flavor." To be honest, I didn't think that would end up being something that would come into the real world. But here we are! Imagine working on the taste-testing crew.

    I hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.

    J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: