Wednesday, December 5, 2018

THE VOICE OF ABBIE - DECEMBER "TIS THE SEASON TO BE CRAZY"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey there December! R'ya ready to be kicked in the rear? 2018's bugged me a bit too much. Nightmare tenants destroying the house, construction companies and their work delays, mom's feuds with construction workers as they wrecked stuff, a bathroom leak in the house, sewage disasters at a rental house, medical insurance nuisance, the list could not get any crazier! I am crouched, waiting for the 31st when the Times Square Ball drops and I scream it a big goodbye! Of course, the aftershocks of the curse would be felt in 2019, but I'd switch my brain at that moment in time. 
I figured Katherine Langford from 13 Reasons Why can play The Abbie if a biopic is made on me! I did some November Journaling Month entries that always help me figure myself out. I ended up imagining a dream vacation and designing a Room of Requirements for myself. Oh, and I wrote a bold letter to my 14 year old self as well! The kitchen life was helter skelter and the Food Journals became magical due to the birthday cake season! Actually a bit TOO helter skelter. The highlight of the month was watching Crimes of Grindelwald at the theaters as it released and was fresh! Potterhead Chronicles features the story and much more.  Fall Diaries continued to record the warm colors of a very chilly autumn taking off in Maryland. 


Winter's at our doorstep! I'm looking forward to it. That's unusual because I flee at the hint of cold. But I do wish to sit outdoors in the snow this season. I don't know. I think my heart has gotten used to the harsh cold - emotional and physical. That's the Goth talking. Anyway. There are carols playing everywhere. You can't even get through groceries at Giant without hearing the Jingle Bell Rock! So December happenings are not too many. I am traveling though. Flying away for some days for some spiritual revamp this time. The usual would have been sipping Butterbeer at the Wizarding World, but we are waiting for the new ride (rumored to be fab!) to open in Summer 2019 and then we go!  
***** That's all folks! The Voice Of Abbie shall return in 2019! HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: