Thursday, November 29, 2018

POTTERHEAD CHRONICLES OCTONOVEMBER: CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD & BIRTHDAY CAKES SEASON


So I couldn't write Potterheads Chronicles in October because No Majs (Muggles) took my magical world by a storm. There were work teams inside and outside the house working slow without magical assistance! I decided to do an OctoNovember Potterhead Chronicles update instead!
QUESTION OF THE SEASON: WILL I OR WILL I NOT WATCH CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD IN THEATRES? 


 "Will I or will I not go see Crimes of Grindelwald in the theatre? That’s the question? Such seemingly small dilemmas are mammoth feats of incredible emotional / physical struggle at Abbiesville. Bribing a relative, emotional blackmail everything’s fair in Potterhead love."

The spotlight feature this season is about Fantastic Beasts: Crimes Of Grindelwald that hit theaters on November 16th. Yes! I DID watch in the theater! Also, there are two magical cakes to share: the Exceptionally Ordinary Luna Lovegood cake and the Deranged Lestrange Bellatrix Lestrange cake! AND ... I am introducing the monthly Potterhead Merch Haul this season! Dive in to the news ...
****************************************

"WATCHING CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD: A FANTASTIQUE EXPERIENCE" Read it HERE

I morphed into a warrior Auror to battle the evil world around me and make my way to watch the phenomenon unfold on the big screen. I became my own hero! Finally, for once I am not waiting for the DVD release like the non-Potterhead No Majs. Don't miss the fantastique experience!

****************************************
UK PREMIERE OF FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD! EVERY BIT IS TO DIE FOR!
****************************************
EXCEPTIONALLY ORDINARY LUNA LOVEGOOD CAKE - Read HERE
Each year, I do a cake gig on Sara's birthday (of course she assists me!). And this year I decided to go down the tough route --- the fondant! I had never worked with fondant before and I was getting the creeps on wanting to attempt it this year. Let's face it --- I am no cake artist and I need supervision so I don't end up in a Greek tragedy of epic proportions.
****************************************

FINDING A FELLOW POTTERHEAD
⚡️🏰🍻🚂9¾
Finding a fellow Potterhead is such a treat! My dental hygienist had this in her room and I found out she’s a Gryffindor waiting for the new ride to start next year so she can go back to Hogwarts! Also, she’s planning HP elements in her wedding!
****************************************
DERANGED LESTRANGE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION --- Read HERE
There is no better way to end the thirty second year of a very fantasy driven life than to have a Harry Potter villainous Bellatrix Lestrange themed birthday. The Deranged Lestrange ~ A Bellatrix Lestrange Cake 💀 and a Death Eater escape from Azkaban Prison themed party was all done by Sara.
****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: