Friday, November 16, 2018

Warm Colors Chilly Fall

🍁❄️ "The best love is self love and very little of it can keep you warm in the most nasty of cold. Mostly this cold comes from ruthless hearts and sinister minds." - The Abbie.
This year's Fall is extra chilly, extra crispy. Complaining are we? --- Well, there is very little room for complains at Abbiesville. Everything is a big blur of mad work rush. In the backdrop of a dug up, torn down backyard, I saw the trees change colors. It felt like 2018 is in a crazy panic mode. No complains! No complains! I have no reason to hold back this year. The winds and the chill picked up such mighty pace that the burgundy in the trees shed off or changed to a more morbid, wintery dead color. 
PHOTO OF THE SEASON: SUNSET BLAZE THAT MADE ME PAUSE
It was the main road, the sun was setting, and I was getting home from a mad rush as per usual. I couldn't afford to have missed this, and so I parked the car and turned on my hazard flashers. I took a photograph, parked in the shoulder and that little nick of time was very precious for me. I felt no less than a rebel doing this. 
🍁 "There is always a small percentage of warmth you can infuse into the most coldest of days." - The Abbie.
🍁 My favorite bit about the season is photography. I don't have to work too hard on the filters or adjusting any tones because the elements (sun, rain, dew) do their own artistic magic. My favorite type of photo is the sun shining from behind the foliage. 

🍁🍂🎥🎞 ABBIE’S ADVENTURE FILMS 🎞📸 OCTOBER FALL DIARIES •••
MID-FALL SUPER CHILLS & ADORABLE NIECES
An extra frosty chill made its way mid-Fall and Manneekinz got her new funny gloves out. Dadi the Grandma had given them to her for her birthday and she was on cloud nine about these. We were both out on the deck to enjoy the chill.  I was enjoying my Fantastic Beasts PJs which are not winter friendly for outdoors but it wasn't bothering me that day to be chilly.
WHITE FALL DAY COMES TO ABBIESVILLE
Mid-November, Abbiesville woke up to a White Fall Day! It was gorgeous on the gazebo. The first snow blessing the new structure received this year. That's where the concerns about asphalt shingles came knocking like our noisy fridge at the back of my head. Phew! I made a mental note of the fridge, and decided to shove the shingles concern away for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: