Saturday, March 5, 2022

Potterhead Chronicles: Harry Potter Collector Day March 5

Happy Harry Potter Collector Day! ⚡️🏰🍻🚂9¾

My Wizarding Universe, the Room of Requirements for real! Some areas are a work in progress because the Muggles don’t let me have enough Me Time. And yet, I’ve rebelled from an Azkaban life and built a lair for myself. My escape room is a creative hideout. I have merchandise gathered from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando, Hot Topic, Box Lunch, Target, Walmart, Pottery Barn, Fun, Conquest Journals, Etsy, eBay, Amazon, F.Y.E., CineReplicas, and Noble Collection!

The madness in my lair extends from my desk, to the walls, covers the bed and the floor! I love collecting home items for a Potterhead lifestyle. There are souvenirs from the frequently lovely visits to Universal Orlando, D.I.Y.s, and decor items that are not official HP but go with setting the feel for being an HP fanatic. 

It’s official, I have a Harry Potter problem!

Join me on my Instagram @abbiesadventures to follow the madness.

Major thanks to @thepottercollector for hosting March 5, 2022 Annual Collectors Day










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: