Friday, November 11, 2022

So Fall So Good - It's Been a Beautiful Ride

 

A Childhood Haunt

Hot Cocoa Kind of Evening 
Served with an early holiday movie, Starbucks hot cocoa. As the year draws to an end, a soul warmer is much needed to shock the numb senses. A mundane routine plays like a broken record and desensitizes me so shamelessly. A little indulgence works wonders to lift the mood!
Fall Back •••
Celebrating the loss of an hour with a gorgeous Deathly Hallows wall clock.

Sara and I got one of our rare Starbucks moment to ourselves. It was Hot Chocolate for me and Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappe (cream version) for her. Ah! It was our lunch so we got the pretty purple seasonal owl cake pops and a Pumpkin Scone! ••• Delicacies of Fall We’re still masking so the scene unfolded in my car, Buckbeak. I adore my dash decor! It’s all Harry Potter ••• We sit and reflect on the classic our life’s film reel has been and the masterpiece it’ll be on the road ahead. InshaAllah (God Willing).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: