Monday, May 23, 2022

Foodie Diaries: Don’t Worry Be Frappe-y

 

There's no better and frappe-y way to say 'almost' goodbye to Spring and Hello! to Summer than a delicious, chilled cup of Starbucks frappuccino. It’s the type of beverage you can drown your sorrows in. *winks* That’s the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino! I am a caramel kind of person so I loved this! There’s a creamed version if you want to do this coffee-free. I got this one on a mall day after a row with my mom’s hairstylist who bailed on the appointment. I’d say it was the perfect calm-me-down.

This is how Starbucks praises it:

“Buttery caramel syrup blended with coffee, milk and ice, then topped with a layer of dark caramel sauce, whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a crunchy caramel-sugar topping—oh-so-beautifully delicious.”

It had hints of Butterbeer 😉 and brought back Wizarding World memories! 

The next one was a heavier "meal" - the delicious Mocha Cookie Crumble frappuccino. It was a good decision to skip lunch for this one. There's so much cookie crushed in the heavenly delicious mocha frappe. There's a mocha drizzle on top that makes it look like a sundae for the photoshoot. This one I got on my Target Run after my annual dentist’s appointment. No cavities calls for a sugary celebration! 

Starbucks says about this:

"Frappuccino® Roast coffee, mocha sauce and Frappuccino® chips blended with milk and ice, layered on top of whipped cream and chocolate cookie crumble and topped with vanilla whipped cream, mocha drizzle and even more chocolate cookie crumble. Each sip is as good as the last . . . all the way to the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: