Thursday, September 15, 2022

Fall Fever Begins. Horror Movies and Chill. Feel the Fall Thrill.

 

Fall has arrived. Muggles will not understand the chill of Pumpkin Juice and the comforts of warm Pumpkin Pasties that come to mind for Potterheads. My Pumpkin Juice magnet has gone missing! I wanted that to be part of the showcase! Darn.

The Adventure Board is up and is boasting a Back to Hogwarts / Welcome Fall vibe to mark the start of the end of year magic. 

For the Back to Hogwarts display I used my postcard from the Wizarding World. Got that at Dervish and Banges. The silicone Hogwarts school bag is actually an earphones case (my earphones are a different model and didn't fit this designed for Apple, so the DIY!). And I couldn't have forgotten the Hogwarts First Years arrival scene magnet where the boats are sailing on the lake. That's a pin from the Wizarding World that I converted to a magnet. A Hogwarts pop socket (bottom left) has also undergone the same magic. 

My Fall mantra is as simple as Ghostface's "Horror Movies and Chill" (that gorgeous enamel pin's from Hot Topic). The wooden crate thingy is from Target Playground. The pin went right through and I was able to button it from behind. 

I picked my pumpkin from Walmart - that cute 'Welcome Fall' decoration with the burlap twine tassel was a win! Walmart has its own section now that works like Target's Playground - festive, seasonal, and low prices good quality decor. 

You've got to pick florals from the Dollar Tree. I picked some exotic Fall leaves that I am plucking out of their bunches and using throughout the Room of Requirements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: