Sunday, November 25, 2018

DERANGED LESTRANGE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

There is no better way to end the thirty second year of a very fantasy driven life than to have a Harry Potter villainous Bellatrix Lestrange themed birthday. The Deranged Lestrange ~ A Bellatrix Lestrange Cake 💀 and a Death Eater escape from Azkaban Prison themed party was all done by Sara (the sister)! 
Starting with the sinisterly good looking, ultra magnificent cake, in Sara's words:
"🖤 Inspired by her black and silver dress, this cake honors Voldemort's most loyal and craziest supporter - Bellatrix Lestrange!The ruffled skirt in gorgeous black and silver represents her dress, with hand painted silver squiggles. On the top stands Bellatrix (in Funko version). A print out of her Azkaban sign and a Dark Mark patch add creepy touches to the cake. A fondant skull and black sugar crystals complete the look. This cake was made to celebrate The Abbie Day 2018!" - @sarasbakedcreations on Instagram
Cupcakes to go! To add to the sweet treats, there were cupcakes with Azkaban Prison plaque and Dark Mark toppers. They were simply done printables on a toothpick but the silver foil cupcake lines and the grass tip frosting with black crystal sugar added to the sinister charm. 
The birthday party spread looked like a Death Eaters convention conference table. *LAUGHS* Sara was seen flying (yes, that's her birthday working speed) in and out of my study grabbing props to use for the decor. My lifestyle choices are pretty dark, deadly, and Gothic. I had the gold ceramic skull, a potions bottle, a skullhead placemat, Day of the Dead candle, a skull mirror, and other votives to lend. I am seen shopping around during Halloween season for commodities that sit normally in my study. The Bellatrix Lestrange Funko Pop on the cake is my last year's birthday gift by Sara. Lucius Malfoy is this year's! She also got me the Dementor figurine (left) from Hot Topic! I was practically jumping with sinister joy!
The cake's insides were Slytherin green! O, what a well made color! Sara actually mixed black into a green she normally uses to get the Slytherin shade right. I cannot stress any more how unbelievably amazing the black and green looked!

The super fab job she did was the newsprint printables from The Daily Prophet that she got off the Internet to add to the ambience. The chaos in the headlines and features represented my helter skelter lifestyle so well! Amidst the chaos, the panic, the madness, the delirium ... I survived, I persisted, and I celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: