Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Winter’s Fading Me Out

 ❄️ Winter’s fading me out now! Blimey, it’s cold! The driveway is a big ice slide right now. The yards are grass flavored shaved ice at the moment. And for a feel-cold-even-when-the-AC-is-on person like me, getting the mail from my mailbox feels like attempting to visit the polar ice cap! The nose has to hide! 

I’m still quarantined because of elderly parents. It’ll be a full year in March (minus the pharmacy drive thru pickup trips) since I went out. Cabin fever (very slightly) has begun to hit but for the most part I am HAPPY to be inside. 

Last winter month is rolling and the horrors of Spring (cicada invasion, HVAC tuneup issues, leaky windows in monsoon, runaway gardner, yard turning to Ferngully, and yaddi yaddi yadda) are all waiting to unleash themselves.

7:18pm, After Dinner: Taking some peaceful time for quick Instagram blogging. The Dal Chawal Qeema have put me in a highly comfortable place and sleep has been induced. Yet, I must blab about the mundane passage of today’s time. 

Ice is beginning to melt and this could be the last of the frozen that we are seeing. My favorite trash reality (as I fondly call it) TV show Bigg Boss came to an end last night. As usual, rigged results but good show. I have been following it since October and it always stays with me through the birthday season, through Fall and Winter. Its end means Spring’s arriving •••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: