Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Existing Solo, Happiest Girl In The World

Rolling happily single at 34 gives shameful licenses to many to question my awesomesauce existence. *unsheathes the sword 🗡* Sara feels this is a verbally armed post V-Day attack. Well, it’s been the woolly mammoth in the room for over a decade so let’s give it a fat spotlight in February shall we? Marriage! I’m on a wild run from the sugarcoated suicide! All opinions strictly my own influenced by my own reality/parallel reality.

Thankfully, Prince Charming (if he’s at all been created by divine intervention) is possibly living in the Misty Mountains of Middle Earth, is on the death wish run like the Witcher, or on a far off planetary body in the supermassive universe because the world doesn’t understand his cosmic existence! He is missing but he is not missed. 

There have been too many frogs in his royalty’s absence. Their innocent *blink blink* follies are my legit excuse to exist solo! You may be a knight, good sir! But No! you cannot kill the dragon because I own it ••• Everyone wants to kill the dragon 🐉 

In 34 years of life I’ve taken many blows on my self-esteem, have risen from the ashes, and have not showcased my feelings because I’m not a weakling. I have seen too many sour, toxic relationships of close and distant ones and have experienced severe anger and pain at their helplessness. I’ve witnessed the shallowness of individuals, the commercial greed and fraudulent motives. Considering this fruit basket, my comfort level with human beings and my confidence in their faithfulness is a different case story altogether. I am mortified! My senses that Cupid shoots at are paralyzed with fear! 

“To love is to destroy, and to be loved is to be destroyed” - Jace Wayland’s quote pretty much sums up the folly of this world’s heartbreak design. Our modus operandi don’t match. 

Next time you look at me, focus on what completes me: battles that I’ve won, & the kickass fight I am putting up. A missing soulmate is a fairytale hypothesis, not a guarantee of happiness. Today, existing solo, I’m the happiest girl in the world. Respect it! Believe it! Be happy for me. I may be life’s biggest rockstar you know! 🎤 💥 Mic Drop! Stage on Fire 🔥 Abbie Slays 😎 

#singlelife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: