Thursday, March 18, 2021

Start of Spring & Vaccine Shenanigans

ABBIE’S ADVENTURE DIARIES MARCH 2021 •••
Spring Forward ••• 
Ramadan Prep ••• 
Spring/ Pre-Ramadan Cleanup ••• 
Vaccines ••• 
Final Room Cleanup ••• 
Spring Decor

An hour just disappeared ••• that’s Spring Forward aka Daylight Savings for you. It won’t impact my hamster wheel spin so I don’t give two cents. Practically though, things are going to start heating up now! For one, there are taxes to be done! Two, Ramadan approaches! Say goodbye to the afternoon Chai and cookie. Three, I’ll be battling serious gastrointestinal apocalypse and morbidly low energy levels during fasting. Four, the kitchen will continue to eat all the time. And five, I’ll be worrying about lawn care and cicadas!

yeh mein hoon, yeh meri vaccine lag gayee hai, aur ab meri paaawwwriiii hogi
Counting my blessings ••• Everyday is a miracle ••• I’m grateful today Alhamdulillah to have received my first Pfizer shot against the deadly Covid-19 ••• Happy to be alive while so many are lost ••• It’s been a complete year of quarantine this week for me, started on March 20, 2020, and I have kept my game strong for my parents ••• God bless my brother who has been my grocery delivery without a word of complain (I’ve bribed him with keto desserts ) ••• In an year’s time some things have gone missing ••• My behind the wheel confidence (particularly highways), some friends who didn’t care I was caring for parents and moved on (I understand, the world’s a fast place I am a Diamondback ), the annual vacation was cancelled, I haven’t eaten out for an year (insane cooking overload) ••• But there hasn’t been a single day of deprivation during the hoarding madness or ill health during the killer pandemic spread Alhamdulillah •••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: