Monday, February 15, 2021

Repotting Severus Snape, the Snake Plant


🌱 Repotting Severus Snape - my Snake Plant. This is my pandemic plant. I created a yet another example of procrastination and did not repot it. The potting mix had been laying in the garage (almost an year now!). My brother got a Snake Plant too and he repotted his the very month he got it. Mine has seen so much as a  baby. It was moved around during the kitchen makeover, then stayed in the sunroom in a corner on the floor. I scurried around, overloaded with chores, and added a few drops of water (often ZamZam) into it. Finally after an year ••• 
I’m getting him ready for Spring  photoshoots. I’m infamous for killing a coral cactus (Gellart Grindelwald) last year (overwatering *sigh*) ••• Despite the day’s work load, I decided to do this. It’s a low maintenance plant, so I am a bit hopeful. I’m worried because the pot (late Grindelwald’s pot) has no holes. Snake Plant, like cacti, need drainage and very little watering.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: