Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October Photography Month 2013

Note: This blog entry is being updated daily to add one photo everyday for October Photography Month 2013. Once the OctoPhoMo is over, I shall be uploading the entire collection to Deviant Art.

Like every year, October Photography Month was on my creative to-do list. The best reason to live in Maryland is the colors of Fall season. There is always so much to share.
 I'd like to take a moment to share that my long-time, faithful companion, the Sony Cybershot was not with me this time. I lost it to somebody who obviously couldn't make enough money to buy even a shot of self-worth. It was stolen this October. So, I continued with my iPhone instead. I am not a big fan of its megapixels, but with Instagram filters life's good. I'd switch to an iPhone 5S or a C when my AT&T contract expires. Until then, I roll with what I have.

Day 10 - Errands
From dawn to dusk I am running errands for the family. The Hobbit feet and Mr. Draco are my most beloved companions when I am on the road.

Day 11 - Laughing
An evil laugh, but Mr. Jackson was smiling. I have been meaning to carve a pumpkin since I was in middle school and I had read the Sweet Valley books series. Elizabeth and Jessica - the Wakefield twins, in the Sweet Valley series carved their Halloween pumpkin way earlier than all their friends. I loved reading those books, they made up the most beautiful part of my childhood and teenage.


Day 12 - Treasured Jewelry
I found this gorgeous Fall brooch and fell in love with it. I wear brooches at the side of my head, on my headscarf. It is such a wonderful Fall accessory.

Day 13 - Book You're Reading
Note: On Day 15, this Kindle was stolen.
I'm reading The Mortal Instruments series, loving it. I started in summer, but I am guessing I would take till winter time to finish it off.

Day 14 - Relaxing
I am a workaholic. All of my work is for the family, so I find tiny nicks of time for myself in which I relax. Getting a McCafe seasonal beverage (a Pumpkin Spice Latte) is one of the good ideas.


Day 15 - Pumpkins
Day 17 - Movie Night
AMC has a  Fear Fest going on and it was a real treat to find Scream showing! It's on my DVR now and I am looking for a chance to see it in HD on a king-sized screen!


Day 18 - Fall Fruits

Day 21 - Most Loved
Pumpkin Spice Latte is one of the most loved at Starbucks, yes!


Day 22 - Party City's Halloween scare


Day 23 - The Fall twins


Day 24 - Full Hunter's Moon

Day 25 - Indian Masala Chai on a Fall Night
Indian Curry Leaf had Mysore coffee and Indian Masala Chai on the menu. I made my pick and I was supremely happy with what I got. 

Day 26 - Coffee-Crazy Collectors' Classic
Starbucks cards are my favorite item to collect. Their new Fall cards are so wonderful. The design incorporates braille dots for the visually impaired. 


Day 27 - Witches
Classic witch from The Witches on Hub. She is the head witch actually. The entire scene was hilarious. There was a witch's annual convention going on at a fancy hotel. They were all disguised as gorgeous human ladies and then the head witch stripped off the human skin. Ta-da! Nasty goodness.
Here are some other beautiful ones that I could actually buy if they are priced magically cheap.
She is my absolute favorite. I put her up on my Facebook addressing her as my mother-in-law. I'm not married, but I would love a warlock *winks* 
Two more petite ones at the very corner.

Day 28 - Autumn Road
This is the backyard walkway outside my house and it is beautiful masha'Allah. The trees have turned red in the backyard which match with the walkway. I have yet to start Fall-walking here. 


Day 29 - Creepy Crawly
Fresh rats anybody?

Day 30 - Haunted House


Day 31 - Jack-o-Lanterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: