Friday, October 25, 2013

November Journaling Month (NoJoMo) 2013

November. My birth month. It is very special to me and I believe so because I consider it as the 'Happy New Year' - the real deal, instead of January 1st. November Journaling Month (NoJoMo) is one of the festivities for me. The second, of course, is the Thanksgiving long weekend.
"Abhi se shuru kar rahi ho?" (Starting already?), comments Sherris, as I type this in.
I am always an early bird for November Journaling Month (NoJoMo). I begin with compiling a graphic, of course there are always more that follow. This year I am going with The Clockwork Princess and her holding an open journal in her hand. It's my tribute to Shadowhunter love that began for me this summer and is expected to last a lifetime.
Usually, there are prompts that are posted everyday throughout November. But I always manage to do my own thing. Lucky there is no NoJoMo police. This entire project helps me reflect and restart the year with a fresh perspective. I have buried many corpses and slaughtered many demons of my mind through my NoJoMo writings. It gets pretty crazy, because it gets pretty deep-down personal.
One of my biggest fears is writing the truth, writing about real-life pain, and writing about my self. Throughout the year, the blog entries are about places, food, things, events. But in November, NoJoMo is about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: