Thursday, July 25, 2013

Abbie's Shoutout: Novel Reality



Novel Reality is the happening entertainment blog authored by Victoria Kennedy. Begin by visiting the blog and 'Oohing' and 'Aahing' at her fan encounters. I had to look twice to believe my eyes when I saw her current photograph with Jamie Campbell Bower. There's Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Jackson Rathbone, Ian Somerhalder, and whom not. This makes Victoria a celebrity enough for me to line up for her autograph! It is not just the encounters, there is a lot more.


I came across Victoria on the Better in Black Facebook Group that I am a proud Shadowhunter at. It is probably the best fans community I have ever been part of. Victoria had posted her Isabelle cosplay photos there and I discovered her blog and vlogs and the wonderful Novel Reality. I have fallen in love with the name Novel Reality by the way. Currently, she is writing and reviewing everything Mortal Instruments City of Bones which is why I am literally glued to her Twitter, YouTube, and Blogspot.


The YouTube vlogs are episode reviews, event videos, and the like. Her narration of TV episodes is so focused and well-worded. I have not yet seen Teen Wolf, but the story she was telling made me want to go watch the series.
The best bit about Victoria is her persistence and dedication as a blogger/vlogger. I have followed Novel Reality on Twitter. The tweets are coming from the Novel Reality Facebook page which is a great page to Like. Victoria posts graphics, memes, links, and videos there. Since almost everyone's browser home page is Facebook, having Novel Reality in the News Feed would be such a treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: