I have lived multiple shark movie sequels in 30 years of existence. Too many sharks! Each one was a different breed and caused a different kind of damage. Each one had a different attack strategy which caught me off guard. So, I took notes - I identified each type - and did not let the same attack happen. Some fast facts:
- Identify things, people, circumstances that cause heartbreak. Cage your heart.
- Don't scatter your heart in all the wrong places!
- Don't be impulsive.
- Take time to make decisions.
- Don't expect things from people.
- Don't compromise your comfort zone.
- Don't make a stupid decision because of social pressure of any kind.
- Take notes from your failures.
- Don't make the same mistakes with your health again.