Friday, October 8, 2021

Let's Write The Fall Story


Finally, FALL!

Summer always begins to feel like Alice’s Wonderland towards the end. The goodness begins to burn away in the heat wave and by September I am running like mad to get out! --- (out of Summer that is!) --- So, when it’s finally Fall it feels as awesomesauce as flipping an omelet and having it land perfectly full square on the pan and NOT the stove --- yes, I can halfway do that now since I have made 200+ eggs since December! That’s another story --- I digress --- coming back --- Fall --- The Adventure Board is decked up and is screaming Fall. These are all magazine photos which remind me that I have to renew my magazine subscriptions. They ended in February and I forgot amidst the hustle of making 200+ eggs --- The Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Spice Latte pocketbac sanitizer holder has become an Adventure Board accessory! Their visor clips for fragrances (the black owl and heart coffee cup from previous years) have also joined the ranks! Some old, and new Starbucks Fall and PSL season cards are also in the mix. The vibe is beautiful, let’s Fall with Abbie, shall we? O! Don’t forget to check out my Fall Dairies highlight! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: