Sunday, September 12, 2021

#BackToHogwartsMagic Instagram Photo Challenge 2021

To commemorate Back to Hogwarts this month (September 2021), I am participating in the #BackToHogwartsMagic Instagram Photo Challenge (2021) by Dani @mandrakesandmischief. There's no better way to celebrate than to connect with a enthusiastic Potterhead lot and share photos and talk about experiences. I love it. There's always a share of memories from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, the parks in Orlando (much needed during pandemic times when vacations are far from thought for me). I have not been to the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London yet (it's on Abbie's Life's Bucket List), so I enjoy shares from Potterheads there. There's lots of merch that's showcased and often I get acquainted with crafty people that make and sell HP merch on Etsy or other platforms. 

30 #BackToHogwartsMagic Photos

DAY 01 "Back to Hogwarts"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

DAY 2 "Wands"

My first wand is quite the memory. I say first because I intend to, someday, buy another from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This one’s Narcissa Malfoy’s and I got it for its making and style suiting my personality. Ah! The joy of picking this chic black beauty from the wand selling wagon in front of the Hogwarts castle at Hogsmeade! Pure bliss! Day 2 of #backtohogwartsmagic by @mandrakesandmischief
 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 
Day 3 "What You Forgot to Pack"

I forgot to pack my Monster Book of Monsters! It had bitten me twice, eaten my boots, and was sniffing my trunk! I chained it and it went to sleep! I forgot about it and left it in my room on the bed! The pillows are at risk!
 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 
DAY 04 "Sorting Hat"
 
In my Room of Requirements Atop a high shelf Sits the wise old Sorting Hat Bee in your bonnet? Don’t doubt yourself! You’re a Potterhead Remember that!
 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 
Day 05 "Portrait"

That moment when I stepped WAY out of my league and comfort zone to ride Hagrid’s Motorbike 🏍 πŸ”₯ It was INSANE! I have never screamed any louder! 
 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ 

Day 06 "House Pride"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 07 "Favorite Character"
Luna Lovegood ••• my fiction equivalent. Relatable in so many ways. She’s the one friend you need when life’s a bit askew.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 08 "Diagon Alley"
Diagon Alley, my happy place. 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 09 "Collection"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 10 "Magical Food"
Magical Food: Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans! Our favorite nasties!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 11 "Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Weasleys Wizard Wheezes on display in my Room of Requirements 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 12 "Holidays at Hogwarts"
🏰 The glorious Hogwarts castle lit up in holiday lights, the evening skies are smoky with the fireworks that preceded, and an emotionally charged lot of Potterheads stand hypnotized by the amazing holiday lights and fireworks show they’ve just experienced ⚡️πŸ°πŸ»πŸš‚9¾ 

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 13 "Classes"
I could stand and look at this scene forever. It’s a staged scene of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom inside the Hogwarts castle at the the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Riders form queues here while they wait their turn for riding The Forbidden Journey. But I let everybody pass by me while I stand here and listen to Harry, Ron, and Hermione plan a scheme that plays out on the ride ahead.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 14 "Pets"

✨🐾Magical Pets Meet & Greet ••• Presenting Fawkes the Phoenix, Pigwidgeon the owl πŸ¦‰, Ms Shadow the cat, Skeeter the Niffler, Willy the Bowtruckle, Jellybean the Pygmy Puff, Norbert the Hungarian Horntail, a chocolate frog, a Cornish Pixie and Geralt the Toad ••• I have a Hungarian Horntail that I did not add because I was pressed for time and had already taken the photo πŸ˜‰ •••

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖  

Day 15 "Wizarding Schools"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: