Saturday, November 14, 2020

FALL DIARIES: Fall Through The Neighborhoods

Fall has officially been ruined (for me) due to the pandemic and my quarantine lifestyle. (Photo by Sara). I am not roaming around like I used to. The long drives enroute to various errands and appointments, Starbucks Coffee adventures, mall days, and casual roamings at Target, Michaels, Home Goods, and all those goody goody places have been canceled for me! The only drives I am going on are for pharmacy pickups and the above photo was taken during the same. *sigh* 

Neighborhoods everywhere have transformed into Fall bouquets. Yards are covered with leaf piles. No romance there, I see heaps of work for landscapers! I am not picking up those! My back will die. Some more photos of gorgeous Fall scenes taken by Sara ...


As for me --- I am photographing Fall from mi casa! I can live with that I believe in 2020. That's how Fall will roll for me, through windows. 
I do step out a bit though. Trash and recycling bins need to be taken out and then brought back in. Mail and parcels (the neverending loads) have to be picked up. And during these short strolls I take whatever Fall photos I can. Of course, I am in my PJs *winks* what did you think? The suits and boots are on a holiday.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: