Sunday, September 20, 2020

Foodie Diaries: September "Spicing It Up For Fall"

♨️🌾Foodie Diaries September ••• So, here we go marching towards the pumpkin spice season 🍁 I am not making plans because anything can happen ••• Last year in Fall, as I made a delicious 🍏 Apple Spice Cake, I had no clue this year Fall would be so different ••• I am trapped in my home and will miss the Fall cake pops and festive drinks from Starbucks ••• I’ll be enjoying Keurig adventures instead to make the most of my Fall at Casa Abbie ☕️ Need to find a good cappuccino ••• My second mission: To try making whole wheat pizza 🍕 Let’s see how September goes!
Abbie's Foodie Films of September are actually my Insta Highlight for September 2020. Catch it as it happens, all month long! I am super excited to set up things for Fall - it starts on the 22nd! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: