Monday, April 27, 2020

Wizarding World Moments From Our Recent Visit

Sara and I took a trip to the Wizarding World in the last week of December 2019. We were there to end 2019, and to ring in 2020. There were sooooooooooo many magical moments --- nothing short of a miracle --- Top three moments; however, that will live in my most favorite memories are these: 
Fireworks at Hogwarts
The Hogwarts illumination! Sara and I were not even sure if we would ever be able to catch this. It was a 7 days long trip, and still we were worried because evenings were dinners with family and nobody was ever willing to stay after dinner with us to walk to the Wizarding World. So, one evening, after dinner at Mythos we headed to Hogsmeade with our mother. It was a stroke of good luck that she was willing for a walk, and a bigger stroke of luck that the show started just as we reached the foot of the castle. A thousand wishes of my heart went up in the air along with those fireworks.
Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
This was a post rollercoaster shock moment! I had had the daylights shaken out of me. My NOSE was dripping! That shaken I was! It took a good deal of time for me to regain my senses. We took our rollercoaster photos because I AM ONLY DOING THIS ONCE! And then rode the Hogwarts Express back to Diagon Alley. That Florean Fortescue's treat was much needed to stop the birdies flying around my head! 
Cauldron Cake
On the last day of year 2019, two crazies, with a box of Qizilbash Quality Confectionery's Cauldron Cakes (and two forks!), sat cross-legged outside Honeydukes - the sweet shop at Hogsmeade Village, at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Passing by folks paused to look at the cosmetic twins (who looked stunning in their matching Spectrespecs), engrossed in photographing the sweet treat before digging in to it. The box looked magical itself, and the chocolatey goodness inside looked heavenly delicious! That was the 3rd most memorable moment!
==================================================
This post is part of the April A to Z Challenge 2020
My theme is Potterific A to Z
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Books, Movies, Parks, & Potter Universe!
✨ ••• All Heads Potterheads! No Head 🧠 Better Than A Potterhead❗️
Index is HERE
===================================================
Read Sara's Potterific A to Z HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: