Tuesday, October 22, 2019

If You're Turning Me Into The Joker, I'm The Heath Ledger Version, Okay?

Crispier and crispier --- Fall is progressing. Leaves have changed color and my backyard is a wonderland. This is the show I look forward to every year. Everything in my heart becomes so cozy. This is a time to heal, in poetic analogies. A good analogy! *wink* ------------ I am intending to get back to typing, typing, and typing -------- therapeutic typing. October's been beautiful but it has also been emotionally exhausting because of the incredible amount of renovation work going on in the house.
📸 OCTOPHOMO DAY 21: THE UNFRIENDLY GHOST (Sketched for Doodleween 2019)
I figured Doodleween 2019 on Instagram has been keeping me seen. This means coloring and doodling is really the art therapy the world has been going crazy about. I am thinking of getting a Harry Potter coloring activity book now. They're unreasonably pricey though.
📸 OCTOPHOMO DAY 22: VAMPIRE (For Doodleween 2019)
That vampire lady I doodled is practically my mind right now. I am enjoying myself but am still in hibernation mode. Once November begins (my birth month) a major creative explosion is expected. I need to up my game on social media. There are so many stories brimming in my head. They all get pushed back when my day is eaten alive by tedious kitchen duties and driving around the town to get errands done (mostly returning undersized pajamas!).
📸 OCTOPHOMO DAY 23: NOT EASY BEING AN AUNT
It's been a wild, wild kind of life dealing with two crazy nieces. They share the DNA folks so they're bound to be this mad! Because of the reno in their part of the lands (LOL) the family has been vacationing in our parts of the house. That means we get the full deal of the toddler and baby tantrums instead of occasional visits! ----- In the photo, the 1.5 year old Tazmanian Devil is trying to mangle my face and turn me into the Joker (Heath Ledger version to be specific!).
📸 OCTOPHOMO DAY 24: "It's A Scream, Baby!"
SYFY is running a 31 Days Of Halloween thing and well --- I made my pick! LOL they issued a scary warning before Scream began and trust me --- Billy Loomis (the crooked psychopath serial killer) was my first romance so the movie is all butterflies and giggles for me ---- Okay, I felt bad for Kenny the cameraman dude dying so badly and then being tossed off the news van ---- But other than that, "We all deserve to die. Even you, Mrs. Lovett, even I." Hahaaaaaaaa ------ punchline! ----- But Skeet Ulrich is the one, okay! Period! After Johnny Depp of course! -------- Skeet is Sheriff F.P. Jones in Riverdale and nothing can be more wonderful than watching him. 
📸 OCTOPHOMO DAY 25: "Chunky Donuts Cake"
🍩 🎂 Chunky Donuts Cake for my chunky donut sister ••• I’m no baker! Nuh-uh! And baking / decorating a cake is the toughest thing on the planet for me! ••• I bake an decorate a beauty like this ONCE only each year while Sara eyeballs my work! ••• She saves major disasters from happening ••• My idea behind this was a stack of doughnuts for the foodie that Sara is! ••• Smoothing buttercream is my worst nightmare so I always try playing safe ••• Fruity pebbles this time! ••• They started looking like autumn leaves pile ••• The top - I created a chocolate glaze drizzle! ••• annnnnd for the doughnuts stack I bought Entenmann’s Apple Cider Doughnuts and used Candy Melts to make their toppings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: