Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Potterific July 2019

Potterific July is hosted by my sister & Butterbeer buddy @saraallie ••• The photo challenge is open to all wizards, witches, and Muggles! Enjoy Potterific July and do visit Sara’s profile for her mind blowing photos! Use #potterificjuly to get featured and follow the hashtag to enjoy photos from the Potterhead family all over the planet! Fun magical discussions are also happening in Sara’s Stories everyday!
Day 1 “I’m A Potterhead” 

••• No doubt about it! ••• I live the Potterhead Pride ••• I share the magic with my sister and bestie for life, Sara Ali @saraallie ••• We raise our wands together and we are Butterbeer buddies ••• We live for the thrill of the Wizarding World and Potter merch! ••• We believe in the Harry Potter universe (good vs evil, patience and forbearance, sacrifice and power of love, and friendship beyond all relationships!). Enjoy Potterific July and do visit Sara’s profile for her mind blowing photos!
Day 2 “House Pride”  

••• I’m unmistakably Gryffindor. Yes! I’d be able to pull Gryffindor’s sword from the Sorting Hat! Featured today is a shot of my pin board dedicated to my Wizarding World trips where I stay at the Cabana Bay resort and spend a week of unbelievable dreamlike awesomeness.
Day 3 “Journey to Hogwarts” 

••• Did a little scene setup in my shelf. That’s Harry headed to Hogwarts on the Hogwarts Express.
Day 4 “Wingardium Leviosa” 

••• A little Swish and Flick action this morning.
Day 5 “Fav. Ship”

••• My favorite witch and wizard couple! I chose to get their student version Funko Pops because that’s where Ron needed the MOST rescue 😂 and despite the threats and scolding, Hermione was ALWAYS at his side!
Day 6 “Monster Book of Monsters” 

••• 👀 I keep mine extra tied up!
Day 7 “Dementors” 

••• 💀 Avoid the kiss ••• Keep a chocolate and happy thoughts handy.
Day 8 “Divination” 

••• 🔮 ✨ Fair Fortune Be Yours
Day 9 “The Chosen One” 

••• Mina Lima art has got to be the most visually stunning aspect of the real world Harry Potter planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: