Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Summer Diaries: July of the Star Spangled Abbie, BBQs, Mulches, Flowers, & Splash Bashes


🌞🍢🍉🍖 🎇 

•••  JULY ••• 

Barbecues, Fourth of July, pool parties, blazing heat, and Potterific July (hosted by @saraallie ) is here! FYI I figured my sunblock is ruining my day look by dulling complexion. Toss! ••• I’m working on a backyard bash for the nieces to kickoff July ••• Next up, some serious heavy trash has been scheduled for pickup! Brother’s punching bag and boxing 🥊 gloves need to go! ••• Perhaps I’ll visit my dentist too! ••• Hopefully I’d sell a property this month as well. Profits of course will earn me some Harry Potter merch from the Wizarding World! ••• I am also going to get my hands dirty and attempt repotting my Hydrangea, and my tiny Moon Cactus 🌵 ••• Some new recipes I’m trying would make it to the blog ••• Annnnnd I’d have landscaping and home repairs taken care of before the end of this month InshaAllah (God Willing) •••

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: