Saturday, June 30, 2018

Words Of The Month: June "Mess Is Always Perfect"

No automatic alt text available.
••• Popular propaganda goes that I’m a major cluttered mess ••• I take comfort in disarray and I feel it is art in itself ••• Besides, my rebel side says this is great because a mess is perfect by definition ••• there are no standards of how competitively less or more a disaster is ••• if it’s there, that’s what it’ll be called ••• I exist in disorganization.



--- My brother's little WhatsApp treat for me --- his prized sister! --- we keep telling him the ordeal of being single bachelorettes in a very 'disturbed' Desi community where Aunties suffer the malignancy of unleashing the 'Poke in others business' demon! 😁

SHARED BY SARA --- AN ODE TO OUR FREQUENTLY SUFFERED SITUATION


THIS QUOTE HIT HOME FOR ME.


SOMETHING SARA SHARED AS A TRIBUTE TO MY DESK!


DON'T FORGET TO CATCH 
THE VOICE OF ABBIE
Click below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: