Thursday, December 17, 2015

Abbie Joins #GirlGang



I came across this pretty Girl Gang button on a couple of awesome blogs by super awesome ladies. Upon clicking it I found out that it was my kind of thing. Jemma, the genius behind the idea, outlines the rules as follows:

1. You promise to spread joy, kindness and positivity in the blogging community whenever you can.
2. You believe in celebrating diversity.
3. You recognize that you are absolutely beautiful, and awesome.

Here is my oath upon joining the Girl Gang.

TO SPREAD JOY
I believe Abbie's Adventure Diaries will help me create smiles, even laughs, with each post. I am sharing my experiences and the feelings of personal joy to convey a universal vibe of joy to all who read my adventures. 

TO SPREAD KINDNESS
Being kind to me is about sharing knowledge, tips, tricks, and advice. All that is happening through the recipes I am sharing in Abbie's Cafe, and the tips and tricks of homemaking I'm sharing through my Babbling Abbie: Chitchat Of A Mad Homemaker diaries. 

TO SPREAD POSITIVITY
My art, crafts, diaries, poetry, and prose are all about being positive. I channel my anger, depression, annoyance, and every possible negative vibe into my creative expression. 

TO CELEBRATE DIVERSITY
I live to coexist in a rich mix of cultures, ideas, traditions, and art forms. Everything comes together to make a beautiful, eclectic mix of expressionism.

TO RECOGNIZE I AM ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME
Self esteem is the tagline of my life. I have evolved as a powerful person by terminating toxic relationships, chucking off selfish contacts, and giving less a damn to things and people who and which do not deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: