Monday, November 16, 2015

#6wkMMM Week2Day2: Fiery Feast For Smaug

*ENTRY WILL UPDATE THROUGHOUT THE DAY COME BACK TO VISIT*
Today's big hit is my Fiery Cottage Pie that I am dedicating to Smaug the Stupendous. He's the most fierce dragon I have come across, and let's face it I have seen quite a few. My first dragon was Falcor the luck dragon from The Neverending Story. He was too puppy dog type. Next was the one Eustace turned into in The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage Of The Dawn Treader. It was pretty robotronic so I didn't really like it. Let's see the next dragon I saw was the one in Dragonheart. He reminded me of the T-Rex from Jurassic Park ... nope, not my kind of dragon. The Hungarian Horntail in Harry Potter is a BIG favorite of mine! BUT!!! Smaug wins the game!  
Today's Caption for Middle-Earth News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: