Saturday, September 12, 2015

#FoodJournals September

Food Journals are updated each week for new #FoodJournals Tweets. Come back next week and scroll down to find latest entries.

It is perhaps the coming of Fall that has gotten me into the super-cooking mood. Or, perhaps, it is "The Sink", that is spiraling me like a tornado and leaving me in the kitchen at the end of the day. Regardless, I have invented an amazing sugar-free dessert [Baked Custard Crumble] that tastes somewhat like cheesecake. Quite successfully, I have cooked a traditional cauliflower mixed veggies dish without exploding the cauliflower. The ladies have been breakfast-ing on my low G.I waffles , I have been shoveling lots of sugar into my system, and kitchen life is about to get more exciting. 

[Signed: Abbie Mad at Abbie's Cafe, September 12th, 2015]








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: