Saturday, September 12, 2015

Occasional Mind Mess


This is Abbie again. Babbling from the Cray Planet. I just thought I'd let it out because it has been bubbling in there again. I have been writing a LOT in my personal journal. It is pretty innocent looking but it has a hidden alter personality of the Monster Book Of Monsters. Allegorically, and subliminally, I rip villains to shred in that diary. And, I am not even 1% afraid of having it read by somebody. Those days are over.

So, I have been in a giant mind mess lately and there is absolutely no reason for The Sink. I call the down in the dumps feeling "The Sink". It sort of triggers psychologically [of course] and feels like a heavy sink in the pit of the stomach. It has been a weirdo September so far. I mean, it is one of those periods when a weird mind fog sort of clouds everything: thinking, dreams, goals, plans, and etc. It is like a technical difficulty of the mind that keeps me from functioning to my 100% potential and the best way to get rid of that is to free-write it out.

Towards ending writing this entry I found a video by AgentXPQ [one of my favorite YouTube artists] and it sort of explains The Sink a lot.


Intimidating The Sh#! Out Of 'Em
MFK shared a really neat graphic about why different star signs are still single. There were the ol' days when star signs were such a buzz. Regardless of the fact that I do not care whether the newspaper said my day was 3 stars or 4 stars [come on! I didn't even read that madness], everybody always loved reading about 'em. I am a Scorpie [there is nothing cute about the evil way I say Scorpie]. It reads that the reason I am still single is that I intimidate the excreta out of people. I get that a lot. I guess they should start manning up. Until then I roll solo.

 

Pre-Fall Pumpkin Spice Latte To Calm The Nerves
Fall is close. Can't wait. The early Pumpkin Spice Latte was definitely a great treat to calm my agitated nerves. I went skimmed-milk and no whipped cream this time because I have been shoveling sugar into my system. It was SIL baking first, then a wedding anniversary cake by Sara (Sara's Baked Creations), and yaddi yaddi yadda. 
Disney Movies For The Confused Mind?
We were watching Tarzan [cartoon movie] a couple of days ago. I was having a tough time tolerating that ape man in a loincloth. Disney did a good job defying physics and not letting the lioncloth fly away when he took a swing on the jungle vines. *evil grin* And we thought Jane was pretty lovestruck, hopeless romantic from scene one! 
Chores For The Weak-Hearted
Sorting through dirty underwear, vacuuming dust webs from crevices and corners, mopping funny liquids and semi-solid goo from the kitchen floor, and etc. are the life of me and Sara every once in a while. We were doing just that this past week. And it does not help when they leave Snapple to leak in the refrigerator.

WORD OF THE WEEK: Always Be A Something/Someone to Somebody
MFK shared a video by "Video Maker/Prankster" [as he calls himself] Kazim Ale and it brought tears to my eyes. Kazim Ale asks strangers to celebrate his birthday and says he is lonely in LA. People either have safety/privacy or ego issues and they push him away. There is one guy though... who reacts differently. This managed to bring tears to my eyes.


HOW TO CLEAR THE OCCASIONAL MIND MESS???

  • Clean your desk/work space and your room! It really puts things into perspective.
  • Always have funky colored pages to organize your thoughts on.
  • Write in your journal a whole lot. 
  • Type a free-write sort of blog and share stuff that's stood out to you. 
  • Cook a lot! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: