Monday, October 20, 2014

>>Abbie Dailies << Oct 19 & 20 ♫"Jab We Met"♫



BESTIE'S BIRTHDAY MADNESS
♫Nagada Nagada Nagada Baja!♫ That is a roll-the-drums, bang-the-trumpets way of announcing the past week's madness. There was serious birthday madness that happened this week on October 19th when my darling bud, Bestie Baby Sister Sara (the baking genius behind Sara's Baked Creations) celebrated her 23rd birthday. Since I baked and decorated my first cake on the 19th I shall also mark it down as my Cake Baking Anniversary. 

ABBIE'S CAKE DEBUT: "BFF CANDY CARNIVAL CAKE"


>>READ<< "BFF CANDY CARNIVAL CAKE"

♫"Jab We Met"♫ ANNIVERSARY
We also marked down 20th October as "Jab We Met" anniversary because I met my sister the next day after she was born. She was one bawling baby! The five-year-old me did not have any idea that she was to be the light of my life. 
She's been that spark that has kept my inner child alive. She is the reason I am The Abbie (she's given me the alias) and it has become my identity. And, trust me, for an identity-crisis suffering soul that I have been - it has been a boon. We share a symbiotic relationship now and are inseparable mashaAllah. The age gap (CLEARLY VISIBLE IN THE PHOTO) does not exist anymore and we are cosmetic twins! It is a bliss to have somebody who is the complete package - a best friend forever, a partner in crime, a fellow adventurist, and a sister for life!

So, I am beginning the Abbie Weekly this week on our anniversary so it shares the date. It is like a compulsory weekly log that I intend to keep. I dedicate this to Sherris because she is the one I practically share my life with. The adventures are countless!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: