Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Almost Fall: The Crazy Season That Makes Me Whole

It is the summer's great last heat,
It is the fall's first chill: They meet.
–Sarah Morgan Bryan Piatt
Fall-o-ween Haul #01
Fall begins on September 22, 2014 at 10:29 PM. The world knows Fall is my season. I am a November-born, and I love all things that happen in this season. I am a big miser and a hermit all year, but when Fall begins I kind of flex my limits. There is shopping, there is specialty coffee, and there are adventures. That is my Fall-o-ween Haul #01. I got myself Mr. Gilbert the Pumpkin and a skeleton Beanie. These are going to end up as Fall decor on Misty's dashboard [Misty is my car, thanks]. M&M's happen to be Bestie and my favorite candies. The Fall editions have come in and I got a bag with Ms. Brown sitting there sipping her coffee. She is such a perfect representation of me in Fall! The pack ended up being pinned on the Abbie Board and the M&M's went into our Candy Jar! It is now overloaded with M&M's and Chocolate Frog (broken in bits o'course). The tableware you see in the photograph is for Bestie. I always get tableware for ages 3+ for her - well, because despite turning 23 she is still a toddler in the head.
The Pumpkin Spice Latte (sipped today!) has been my official start-of-almost-Fall time. Until the clock ticks 22nd September I am declaring "Almost Fall".



My Fall reads started arriving in the mail. They're all going to end  up being ripped from end to end and the beautiful photos of Fall-o-ween assortments will be pinned to the Abbie Board. "I Told You I Was Sick".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: