Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Hobbit Breakfast

Gandalf Gobble Sandwich Topped with Precious Rings, Mordor-ella Cheese sticks, Served with ColeSlauron Side courtesy of Sara's Baked Creations.

For my twenty sixth birthday, Sara put together a beautiful, scrumptious, and super-creative breakfast feast. Denny's was serving The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug menu for breakfast, and I had not been able to go. I have no clue how she came up with those awesome names for the entrees. She hadn't even seen the LOTR movies with me then. 

The sandwich was a double storey chicken club. There was coleslaw in there as well ... I mean, ColeSlauron. The Coleslauron has got to be my favorite filling/side. Cabbage and carrots went into the food processor and were tossed with mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, and wee bit of sweet. The Mordor-ella Cheese Sticks were Mozzarella cheese sticks of course done to perfection with Italian seasonings and breadcrumbs. Yum!  

So the sad part is that I never got to taste the Hobbit breakfast at Denny's but I definitely got a Hobbit birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: