Saturday, February 18, 2012

Met Darth Vader and his Valentine at Walmart

I was at Walmart ... the long-awaited trip. Guess what? I found Darth Vader hanging out in there with his Valentine. Love finds a way they say, Vader agrees. These are stuffed toys by the way and Vader is a Star Wars original. I would definitely get Gollum if they start selling LOTR merchandise. Which one would you get?
Of course I had to nudge through the checkout aisle to take a shot of this! This is an omen! How can LOTR merchandise resurface? It's time for The Hobbit!
This weekend was insane, like any other normal weekend. I had fallen down the stairs ... ah yes, the Humpty Dumpty moment, and practically wrecked all the vital muscles of my body. 
Instead of cleaning up the place finally, I ended up being lazy and guilty for not being able to work. I have developed a thing for that vacuum cleaner, I cannot live without it. I'm lucky though, I have an awesome Mom to help "put me back together again" and a darling sister who took over the workload. I am slowly getting back to business, alhamdulillah. 
The study load was fairly less this week and I enjoyed writing about my favorite movie director, Peter Jackson's leadership style in one of the discussion answers (shall write about it later, inshAllah (GodWilling)). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: