Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Stay Awake for the Love of Writing!

Caribou Coffee ... it's been on my wishlist for so, so long. I saw the cafe about several months ago and I seriously wanted to get in there. But there are always the typical family rushes when you're having a "shop for the crib" weekend. So there went my desire for Caribou.
I have explored their website, the drinks are "gorge-abulous". That's right ... when it's gorgeous and it's fabulous, it's gorge-abulous! They even have the sugar-free and non-fat options. I subscribed to the newsletter ages ago and I have been meaning to visit the cafe soon!
Their tagline is "Life is short. Stay awake for it" and that is EXACTLY what I am struggling for these days. Chores and studies have gotten me so overloaded I don't get enough time to meander down the beautiful roads of my imagination and spend some quality time writing my heart out. I added my own message to their message board ... check the cup in the photo. That's showing on the site now amidst so many other inspirational messages by people who love the spirit of life and wish to stay awake for it. The cup definitely needs to be printed for my own pin-ups board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: