Thursday, November 14, 2013

NJM14 Freak With Class - November Survey



Today, on the fourteenth day of NoJoMo, I decided to tackle the NoJoMo Prompts - 10 questions per day - as a survey.
  1. Write about what makes your family unique.
    We are freaks with great class and caliber. I'm different, I'm Grim from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. I usually have my sickle ready for people aiming at my loved ones. In general, the family philosophy is about being loyal to others. Others, unfortunately, never return the same.
  2. If you had to relive one day of your life over and over and could choose which day, which day would you choose?
    The day Sherris and I were at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter ALONE! It is so far the best day of my life and I wish to plan a sequel. There was Butter Beer, Mac and Cheese and Fruit Trifle at The Three Broomsticks, multiple rides on The Forbidden Journey 3D robocoaster, sitting idly on the cobbled stone streets of Hogsmeade and praying right under the shade of the Hogwarts castle.
  3. What are usually your first thoughts as you wake up in the morning?
    *laughs* I could totally kill somebody if I were to disclose this. So, I'm avoiding the massacre.
  4. All the different roles you play in your life? (i.e. wife, mother, sister, teacher, etc.)
    Big sister, eldest daughter, home chef, the family driver, the Gothic family member, the writer, the photographer, the SHIELD.
  5. What job would you never take?
    Air hostess.
  6. What does being courageous mean to you?
    Speaking one's mind, truthfully, is courageous. I know a lot of cowards in this regard.
  7. What is on your bucket list?
    I shall compile this before the end of 2013 or by my birthday. shall post!
  8. What was the most creative excuse you've come up with to get out of a date, an appointment, or doing a task?
    I just call in and speak the truth. Saying "I don't feel like it." won't kill someone.
  9. What was the last thing on your mind as you fell asleep last night?
    Jake Johnston is in jail in Newsburn in Jericho TV show. Somebody please get him out before I have an aneurysm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: