Monday, May 31, 2021

Foodie Diaries: Weekend Chit Chat: Kitchen Ate My Life


What’s Cookin’? ••• Get ready for a rant! ••• Well, I was stuck with a never ending story called goat chops! Since I have zero guts and patience to get an instapot, I was sitting like a watchdog next to a boiling pot this afternoon ••• It has something to do with meat quality as well because there was just too much fat and the meat never softened ••• Also, considering the ungrateful, argumentative, and criticizing audience that I am serving, my kitchen-spiration is lost. Cooking is becoming a dreaded chore! I’m always hunting (online and on foot) for custom dietary needs (most are Internet influenced). Sometimes taste is compromised because let’s face it, if it is not sugar it won’t be sweet! If there’s no cheese there’s no cheese! I broke out of quarantine with a grocery trip. That’s that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: