Monday, November 4, 2019

The Parking Lot Photographer Breaks Into New Shoes

Oooooooooohhhh .... *Fall shivers* .... Those Fall shades are love! ... That's outside my Target --- Just had to park in the middle of the lot to get this shot --- Some places are snowing?! --- I heard Chicago --- what's the rush! --- We'd confuse Rudolph! --- Anyhoo --- So, I have been enjoying the colors as they rapidly transition.
If love was a hot espresso drink, it would be Salted Caramel Mocha! Cold is Butterbeer! Sipped SCM (yes! it has an official initial) finally. I had been putting it off for so long. Brrr --- It was a frozen cold afternoon --- The drink warmed me up just right. The rest of the Target trip became tolerable after this ---
Got my Deathly Hallows sneakers out. I'm breaking into the shoes. Yaaaaaaaas!!! The fallen red leaves on the asphalt just call me to get the camera out! --- It was a trip to the Dollar Tree, okay! Nothing fancy. --- I picked my birthday cards --- yes, I pick my cards myself because I like treating mine as photo holders! --- 
Yet another parking lot! I am a parking lot photographer! --- I am happy with that! --- We tried a state park and the spiders were from Aragog's family --- I am Ronald Weasley in that department. --- Focus your attention to the trees now --- The mix and match of green and yellow is one of my favorites --- It's the yellow that's the Fall guest! --- There's an incredible amount of leaf pile everywhere and it's one of those moments where the freak in me wonders "who will pick all this up, after the Fall show?" --- That's one dilemmas of my life, you know? Wondering about the scope and nature of the mess being either created or awaiting at the other side of a happy event / moment. 
Fall is at its prime. Heavy winds and rainfall bouts have come and gone. Extreme cold fronts are expected. Veterans Day could get frosty. I sound like a news reporter. The trees that turn burgundy and red are my absolute favorite. There's something about the warm color that cheers the depressing vibe that sometimes lurk during Fall days --- I call them the Sleepy Hollow days. 
It was always there --- the magic --- but the daily grind and the chaos just paints over everything --- As Fall colors emerge, every nook screams for attention and you cannot just ignore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: