Friday, April 26, 2019

W for Weasleys Wizard Wheezes

The first spirit lifter that you see upon setting foot in Diagon Alley at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a Weasley's head sitting on top of the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes storefront window. It hides and reveals a bunny rabbit on its own head, lifting a magician/prankster's hat consistently. Founded by Fred and George Weasley (financially supported by Harry Potter), the joke shop at 93 Diagon Alley is pure delight!
Before I speak about the shop itself ... I must address that Sara and I consider ourselves the real world equivalent of the Weasley twins. We're five years apart cosmetic twins that have solemnly sworn to be partners in mischief forever! So we consider this shop our own little dream.
I got my first Pygmy Puff, Jellybean from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. They do a naming ceremony when you buy and adopt a Pygmy Puff! So, the salesperson rang the bell and got the attention of all customers. The name "Jellybean" was announced to the world.
I intend on returning to get some more merch that is a hit at Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. Some of the stuff I am planning to bag is as follows:
Love Potion
This is a small plastic bottle filled with flavored water. It is pricey at $10 something. But, I have my heart set on getting this licensed piece from Weasleys Wizard Wheezes. 
U-No-Poo
This is something I have considered getting just for the jar. Each time I think I would just buy a cheap jar and print the U-No-Poo label. But each time I am standing there before the "Constipation Sensation That's Gripping The Nation" display and thinking!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see this shop sometime. I haven't been to that country yet, but I will get there eventually.

    I am at Transformed Nonconformist. I usually write humor pieces, but I am getting serious this month. I'm writing about people who have deeply impacted my life.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: