Friday, April 19, 2019

Q for Quidditch

For someone to not be a sports person, and to love Quidditch definitely says something! When Prof. Minerva McGonagall grabbed Harry Potter off the Quidditch field on the day of their first flying flying lesson and introduced him straight to Oliver Wood (Quidditch team Captain in the Philosopher's Stone), I was HAPPY! Since then, I enjoyed each time Rowling penned down the detailed commentary of a Quidditch match.
What I love most about the game? --- Everything is to love! But, catching the Golden Snitch is the big deal I always waited for. The game's about House pride too, and the excitement doubled each time Gryffindor played Slytherin.
Would I play Quidditch? --- Considering my physical agility, I would save myself the trouble *HAHA* To me, it would be a spectator sport. I see myself more in Luna Lovegood's position, wearing a lion's head and cheering Gryffindors. Besides the game itself, Quidditch was always eventful! Sometimes it was Harry being jinxed to fall off his broomstick, or a tampered, Rogue Bludger causing him to fall off and break his wrist (followed by a stay in the Hospital Wing and growing back his bones), Dementors attacking, Ron playing, Ginny joining the team, and of course the Slytherin team's sly attempts to cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: