Monday, April 15, 2019

M for Mirror of Erised

What would I see if I looked into the Mirror of Erised? It is a bewitched mirror that shows one's heart's deepest desires. Albus. Dumbledore sees Grindelwald. Harry Potter saw his dead parents, and Ron saw himself shaking hands with Dumbeldore, being the Quidditch captain, holding the victory cup.
What would I see?Truthfully speaking, I do not know my heart's true and deepest desire. My biggest dream (that I feel is something I most want) is to be a wandering traveler ... free ... traveling the world, and then writing about my adventures. There's a wishlist in the bucket.
Thinking about how Albus Dumbledore saw Grindelwald, it feels like what you would see is a love interest or a loved one. I don't think that would be true for me. 
The Mirror of Erised is sitting in the Hogwarts castle at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and I get to take a peek into it while on my way to ride the Forbidden Journey. At that point, I see myself and Sara in it together because we are certainly the happiest people at that moment in time. And truly, as Rowling puts it:

1 comment:

  1. I wrote about our mirror moment at the WWOHP toooooooooooooooooooooooo <3
    OMG PLEASE LETS GO!!!!! I am dying.

    ~ Saraallie
    Sara Writes ~ The Crazy Life of a Silly Little Sister

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: