Monday, April 8, 2019

G for Gryffindor Pride ~ "Where Dwell The Brave At Heart"

I'm a Gryffindor! --- the lion! --- This was a personal choice, and then sorted on Pottermore to confirm! I relate with the traits: brave, courageous, chivalrous, daring, bold. They are in there ... some at the surface and some hidden, waiting to be unleashed. But I have seen myself in troubled waters when the going gets tough. I have guts of steel to deal with circumstances.
The Gryffindor House emblem on Pottermore
Bravery doesn't always have to be bearing the sword. At times it is about being quiet, patient, and dealing with great strength and stamina. Courage is often confrontation, but with a solid poker face - simply not responding to those that afflict low blows. Daring and bold is s choosing to be unique. I chose to be the freak, following my own timeline - my own track. A Gryffindor faces the music, ignores the pointy fingers and hushed tone whispers, and continues to walk the proud lion walk. If you are righteous, you have nothing to fear.  
The Sorting Hat's Song Piece About Gryffindors - Pottermore
A Gryffindor, I am blessed with nerves of steel. I panic, I have my tantrums, but I deal! I am an emotionally fearless person which means I do not doubt myself when I lay my feelings bare naked when questioned. My poetic expression is bold in the same fashion.
Prefect Percy's words of welcome on Pottermore
I wear my Gryffindor pride. I’ve made my house pride a part of my daily carry around bag ••• This is the positivity I carry around and when I’m having a down in the dumps kind of day (every other day), one glance at this just replenishes the good vibes! ••• I’ve always drawn positive energy from material objects, and my bag is the biggest impact item!
Gryffindor Common Room Wallpaper from Pottermore
Don't forget to catch Sara's entry "Gryffindor Pride ~ I Belong In Gryffindor"  She entertains us with here tale of being actually sorted into Gryffindor. 
"...at The Harry Potter Exhibition in New York - the lady put an actual Sorting Hat on my head and it shouted, "Gryffindorrrrrrr!" Yep, I was the lucky one - the Chosen One!!"
Also enjoy the gorgeous Gryffindor Pride photo she's posted. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: