Thursday, April 4, 2019

D for Deathly Hallows: Invisibility Cloak, How Would I Use It?

Harry Potter Wiki describes:
"The Deathly Hallows are three highly powerful magical objects supposedly created by Death and given to each of three brothers in the Peverell family. They consisted of the Elder Wand, an immensely powerful wand that was considered unbeatable; the Resurrection Stone, a stone which could summon the spirits of the dead, and the Cloak of Invisibility, which, as its name suggests, renders the user completely invisible."
The Invisibility Cloak was introduced in the very first book, The Philosopher's Stone, and was among the first magical objects to win the fan's admiration. Harry receives it as an anonymous Christmas present with the words "Use it well" written as instructions with a note saying how the cloak belonged to Harry's father, James Potter. 
Now, who wouldn't want one? I know I do. Just for the very basic purpose of using it as my escape pod! You put it on, you avoid all questions and you leave! At times, just putting it on would feel nice. Ever get fed up of some social appearances you have to make? That's where this would come in handy. This could actually be an introvert's boon.
Do read Sara's take on this. "Seriously, I could do anything in my power right now to just disappear" she writes in her entry The Deathly Hallows ~ Which One Would I Choose?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, fellow A-to-Zer! I did read Sara's take on this, and yeah, I totally agree with both of you. It would be super-useful to have an invisibility cloak to vanish under! Great posts!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: