Monday, April 1, 2019

A for Accio Potterheads - Wands Ready!

ACCIO POTTERHEADS!
"Accio" is the Summoning Charm in the wizarding world of Harry Potter. And with that said --- I summon all Potterheads to join my A to Z Challenge April 2019 musings. This is the "A" post; and therefore, the first post of the season. I am embarking on an unpredictable blogathon once again. I'd be showing off my Potterhead pride, my wizard lifestyle, and daily adventures.  
Accio is pretty handy for Newt Scamander, the Magizoologist hero of the Fantastic Beasts movies, and he's seen using it like a pocket go-to spell. In fact, I feel the spell got its spotlight when Fantastic Beasts hit the screen. He's seen using it on his rogue Niffler in Crimes of Grindelwald.
The sneaky Niffler is striking a Madame Bijoux pose in a jewelry shop display window and Newt wrestles his way through, wrecking the shop, and wriggling out on the street to conjure the summoning spell and get a hold of the mischief maker.could use Accio like a go-to pocket spell myself. Seriously, SOMETIMES --- when I am not thinking of burning calories I could Accio everything. 
When I came across the very first Harry Potter book ... The Philosopher's Stone ... the cartoonish graphic on the cover gave me a very normal Roald Dahl kind of fantasy fiction novel ••• little did I know I was going to be pulled into a magical world unlike any other and the fandom would become a lifestyle!
Why am I calling Potterheads? Because nobody else is left to call. I have tried friendships, relationships, all kinds of ships but they went Titanic scale tragedy on me. So, I called a quit. The only people who respond to the wands ready call make sense to me now. I have stopped making sense to the rest of the world. 
Sara is doing the Potterific A to Z too! Don't forget to catch her A for Accio Potterheads.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: