Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2019 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: THE ULTIMATE BATTLE PLAN

I cannot bring myself to believe ( actually I can, I have been waiting for it) that the ball dropped at Times Square and 2019 is IN!!! 2018 --- the curse is over --- and it's a new leaf now that I will, God Willing, use to gather strength and pick up full speed. 2019 needs to be the ultimate battle plan.

WORK ON BULLET JOURNALING
BuJo is my 2019 game, folks. I couldn't organize my words. And, I couldn't do justice to the storm going on in my brain demanding to be put down on paper. I have discovered bullet journaling and I wish to give it a try.

WORKOUT
Simple word. Heavy duty commitment. I am bad at commitments. I cannot keep any. Little steps. This goal will fail.

UP THE LANDLORD GAME
Tenants have been taking me for granted. I have been leaving some loopholes in screening them and then keeping a tight check on them. Things need to be sorted. A serious, strict, disciplinary plan needs to be implemented.

RE-ATTEMPT VLOGGING
*Shields eyes* --- *covers ears* --- No promises here --- It takes guts to take time out for myself, let alone vlogging. When I say RE-ATTEMPT, it is an attempt only. This goal will fail.

FINISH READING HARRY POTTER SERIES
I am re-reading book 5 --- Order Of The Phoenix --- I left off years ago when my O'Levels started. Would I be able to read 3 books this year? There is a will, and so a way.


CATCH UP READING THE QURAN'S EXEGESIS
In 2018 I started reading the meaning and exegesis of the Quran because that is the universal codex of life for a person of Islamic faith. I need to fully understand it. I left off somewhere mid year due to the chaos of work and personal life. 2019 needs to be full speed in reading it.

MAKE BUTTERBEER HAPPEN
Tough one. This will take a miracle.

NATIONAL POETRY WRITING MONTH
April will be NaPoWriMo. I'll work on "Black In My Rainbow" - my poetry collection. 

POTTERIFIC JULY
Sara launched and successfully hosted Potterific July on Instagram in 2018. Ah! 2019 will be a sequel!

OCTOBER PHOTOGRAPHY MONTH
Fall will once again magically take off with the photography challenge in October.

NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH
I'll be writing NoJoMo 2019 as well! The pressure will be low. More hard hitting personal exploration entries.

MAKE A HARRY POTTER THEMED BIRTHDAY CAKE
I'm thinking Weasley's Wizard Wheezes right now. It would take extra skill. I may re-think, re-plan. So far, it's the mischief and fun I am after.

SO! GOALS SET! LET'S ROLL 2019. 

1 comment:

  1. oh this is so so so so cool... I will join you in with the bujo and the workout... i'll help you by eating the pizzas you do the workouts sounds fun to me it' a good deal girl. nov journaling oh yas our bday month n the best thing on earth journals!!!! allah be with you in all your goals and give u immense ease and success in all of them

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: