Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Abbie "An Autobiographical Drama Of My Life"

Today's November Journaling Month prompt asked: "Who would you have play you in a movie? What movie genre would your movie fall into?"Katherine Langford (Hannah Baker from 13 Reasons Why) will play me in the cinematic screenplay based on my life. The movie will be called The Abbie and it has got to be the Drama genre. By definition "Drama Films are serious presentations or stories with settings or life situations that portray realistic characters in conflict with either themselves, others, or forces of nature. A dramatic film shows us human beings at their best, their worst, and everything in-between." --- So The Abbie will be an autobiographical drama.
Why Katherine Langford to play me? Her portrayal of Hannah Baker, a conflicted individual, was amazing! No wonder she earned her way to becoming a Golden Globe Award nominee. Hannah's character changed many colors and I need some of those shades to portray my life's story. I need her to play the positive shades: solitude-lover, creative, selfless, ambitious, a great friend to anyone, and kind. And then the negative emotions: pain, vulnerability, and sadness. 
THIS ENTRY IS WRITTEN FOR NOVEMBER JOURNALING MONTH 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: