Thursday, November 1, 2018

Fall Crafts: Charmed Life Adventure Board

Finally ••• after sneaking time for myself in tiny bits and pieces through October ••• the month's adventure board is complete! It has earned its name "Charmed Life Adventure Board" from the witch's shoe graphic (Pier 1 Imports Halloween promotion from a couple years ago). I have literally sneaked between work (of all kinds and sizes) to craft this little festoon of Fall happiness for myself (and the audiences) to see! ••• Loo breaks, prayer breaks, phone call breaks, and computer work breaks were all punctuated with bits and pieces coming together. It's so cool how some of the Harry Potter merch fits in with Fall and Winter! That Pumpkin Juice bottle magnet is so perfect! Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Can you sense the jealousy vibes? Hahahahaha! There’s dooms day happening in my room! I have no chance of a Fall board!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Me Comments: